- You need a Symbaloo Account to create a Symbaloo homepage that is accessible from any Internet-connected computer. Symbaloo asks for some personal information when you create a Symbaloo Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Symbaloo Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- You may also create a Symbaloo homepage that is accessible only from your computer, with preference settings stored in a cookie.
- You may choose to submit additional information in order to personalize your homepage (such as your city to customize your weather forecast).
- When you use Symbaloo, Symbaloo's servers automatically record log information which may include information about your preference settings.
- Symbaloo maintains and processes personal information in order to provide your personalized homepage and other services. This information will be stored in a cookie on your machine and sent to Symbaloo when you request the page.
- You can terminate your Symbaloo Account at any time.
- You can change or delete the preference settings in your personalized homepage at any time.
- You can delete your cookie with your preferences stored.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at:
Privacy Matters Symbaloo BV Burgwal 47 2611 GG Delft (NL)